Friday 20 May 2011

Fluffy Frosting/Best Frosting in the World

This frosting is literally my favourite. I use it on almost all of the cupcakes I make. I think that it has the perfect consistency, taste, and texture. Its great. And its very simple to do so you should all try it out!

You will need: 

- 500g confectioners sugar
- 250g butter
- dash of vanilla
- milk

Leave the butter out to soften and you can judge when its ready. Then mix the confectioners sugar, butter, and a teensy bit of vanilla to add some flavour together. Add small portions of milk as you go until your frosting is the right consistency. And thats all there is to it!!! (for best results, frost soon after you mix this so that the frosting doesn't dry up before even getting on a cupcake)

 This is the frosting I use - you can just pour in the whole thing! You can find it at Tesco, Sainsbury's, and I'm pretty sure Waitrose too!!! 


http://www.dinkydrinksminiaturefavours.co.uk/silver-spoon-homegrown-sugar-icing-500g-pi-4811.html



This is the butter I use. Once again, you can just use the whole cube. And I got it at Tesco! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment