Monday 18 July 2011

Life of a Rainbow Cake

      I decided today to take a break from the cupcake baking and try something new. Looking up cool ideas for baking, I came across this website: http://whisk-kid.blogspot.com/2009/08/say-it-with-cake.html. I decided to make a rainbow cake. It was so much fun to make and not TOO hard! I was in charge of baking the desert for a friends surprise party and boy this caught her by surprise. I decided not to tell anyone what kind of cake it was. Keeping the cake a surprise was totally worth it when I saw the looks on all of their faces. It was so fun to see how shocked they all were. Here's a bunch of my pictures from baking it! 









1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh this is the COOLEST thing I've ever seen. Love it Millie. You are so talented!!! love you.

    ReplyDelete